From Jan. 30 to Feb. 3, 2017, students, faculty, and staff around Grounds are working together to spread awareness about Green Dot and encourage everyone in our community to get involved. Here are some ways you can participate:
- Volunteer to help. Love painting Beta Bridge or still haven't had a chance to take part in this UVA tradition? Help us make Beta green on Tuesday, Jan. 31. Email Maeve Curtin at email@example.com  for more details. We also need volunteers to hand out Green Dot swag and encourage people to share their Green Dot stories with us by placing green dots on our map of Grounds. Sign up to table  outside of Newcomb.
- Get a friend to sign up for a training. We have many opportunities for student bystander trainings . Take some time during Green Dot Week to try and recruit two peers to attend a training sometime during this semester.
- Do a proactive Green Dot. See something on Grounds during Green Dot Week that makes you smile? Keep an eye out for Green Dot fliers around Grounds and a green Beta Bridge! When you see these things, post, tweet, like, share—spread the word about Green Dot at UVA to get others around you interested. If you post anything, use: #livethegreendot #greendotweek #greendotuva and @NotOnOurGrounds.
- Use our interactive map. Stop by our interactive map on the glass windows outside of Newcomb dining room (second floor of Newcomb, across from the game room). Put a green dot on the map where you either used a proactive or reactive Green Dot in your own life. While you're in Newcomb, you also can enjoy some Green Dot desserts courtesy of UVA Dining.
- Wear your Green Dot T-shirt and enter the T-shirt design contest. We have launched a new T-shirt design contest  in partnership with the UVA Bookstore for the 2017 Green Dot T-shirt. All are welcome to submit designs. The winner will receive a $50 gift card to the UVA Bookstore and have their design made into a real T-shirt that will go on sale at the UVA Bookstore.
- Promote Green Dot Week. Share this page with your friends and colleagues.
- Promote our open Overview Talk. On Thursday, Feb. 2, from 5 to 6 p.m., Green Dot at UVA will host an open Overview Talk at OpenGrounds. If you can't make it but wish to schedule one for your organization, use this form .
- Show your support on social media. Consider changing your profile picture  and/or cover photo  for the duration of Green Dot Week as a proactive Green Dot.
Want more information on how to get involved during Green Dot Week? Check out the Green Dot marketing toolkit .